M for Monkey Business



So its already 15 days in April and with that our letter for today is M. My word for M is Monkey Business you would soon know why, so carry on.



Alone in the woods

Looking for you

Water Precious Water

Do you want the bottle?

This type of Monkey is called Langur

I just love this tree so much

Expressive Eyes

Let me see what's inside

Do you want some of this Coconut?

Oops I am stuck Again!

So that was fun filled Monkey Business to represent M in Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2014.

Comments

  1. I don't know why, but monkeys/apes really freak me out. I am not sure I'd like to go where they roam free like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He He JoJo, In India monkeys and Langurs mostly roam free and that too near temples where they get food items easily.

      Delete
  2. Ah... perfect M! And i like your title... Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by Kimberly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photos of the monkeys. It would be awesome to see some more of them in the wild. I only got to see them in the wild once when we were in Nicaragua.

    Sean at His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sean .. in India like most of the animals monkeys are also considered godly.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your suggestions are appreciated to enable me to become a better photographer.

Popular posts from this blog

Poorva 1